This is probably the easiest thing you are ever going to bake. These are 3 ingredient Nutella brownies that everyone will love. The overall time frame to make this recipe is about 30 minutes, these are great for things like bake sales, quick treats, and something to make with kids. As they are only 3 ingredient Nutella brownies they are also quite cheap to make. Have fun!
175g plain flour sieved
1 1/4 cups of Nutella or 450g
Decorations (I used a sprinkling of chopped walnuts and a teaspoonful of Nutella over each one)
1. Grease and line a 9 x 9 inch baking tin.
2. Mix all of the ingredients together except the decorations until you have a smooth brownie batter.
3. With a spatula scrape the brownie mix into the tin.
4. Bake at 350F/180C/gas 4 for 15-20 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
5. Once baked leave in the tin until cooled and then remove the brownies from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
6. Slice into 9 equal pieces and decorate however you wish to.
Best served warm with ice cream.
Happy baking, Beth x