When going through Instagram , I came across a photo of a banana covered in peanut butter, vegan chocolate, and seeds. At this point I may have audibly gasped. Then I thought to myself “Hey, this can’t be so hard”. This recipe is from @thefeedfeed.vegan , but I have adapted it so that the recipe is made with Nutella instead of vegan chocolate. These were so yummy!
4 heaped tablespoons of Nutella in a microwave safe bowl
3 ripe bananas
2 tbsp mixed seeds
3 heaped tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
1.Peel the three bananas and then slather peanut butter all over the surface of the bananas with a knife. Try melting the peanut butter first, because cold peanut butter is hard to spread. Then set them on a cooling rack with a baking tray underneath.
2. Put the bowl with the Nutella in it in the microwave for about a minute at full power. Or melt the Nutella in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water until fully melted.
3. Pour the melted Nutella over the bananas until the surface of each have been covered. The tray beneath the cooling rack should catch the Nutella that drips off.
4. Sprinkle the seeds over the bananas, then transfer to a plate and place in the freezer for 10 minutes until the chocolate has set..
5. Remove from the freezer and slice each banana into equal slices.
6. Eat them all with no regrets.
It is more fun to eat these with chopsticks; and less messy! These only keep for around a day, and it is a good idea to freeze them again as soon as your done.